Sunday, December 11, 2011

Thanksgiving card

For this Thanksgiving I made these cards to send out.


It was fun to come up with the design and gather up all the supplies for making the cards.


For the first card I  used a mustard card stock for the base. I layer brown and a sage colored card stock to the front of the card. I took a tag using mustard, brown and green stamping ink.


I aged the tag and stamped leaves along the side. I adhered a piece from the apple cook book that I distressed. Stamped Thanks and wrapped sisal. I adhered the Turkey to the tag and placed it to the front of the card.


For the second card I used sage colored card stock for the base layered mustard colored card stock with a piece cut out from the Apple cook book. On top of that I placed mulberry paper and a torn pieced of corrugated cardboard which I tied a piece of sisal cord. I adhered a pumpkin in the corner.


Hope you enjoyed seeing them.

It's awesome you stopped by....Thanks!!
XOXO
Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment