Saturday, April 30, 2011

My love affair with Craig's List

I have fallen in love with Craig’s list. You can find anything under the sun there. Most of the times ….the price is just right. Take a look at what I picked up.
I got these pails for $1.50 a saving of a dollar a bucket if I would have bought them from Home Depot and would have had that Home Depot orange. Yuck!!!  And whites one would have cost $.50 more.
And look at this wheel barrow.
Aged to perfection …..Can’t you just see it in your garden begging to be filled. Flowers in the summer,  Pumpkins in the Fall, tons of snow in the winter. Ooooh the anticipation of it all
This door was free.
Isn’t it just beautiful?  The Paint is chipping and the cackling 

 I have 2 more doors also free (pictures to come)
Got this secretary desk for a song.
And this piece that I just love
Oh boy can’t wait……..my brain is just jumping at the bit with all the things I would like to do with her

What am I going to do with all this stuff you ask……..Stay tuned to see what I have up my sleeve

No comments:

Post a Comment