Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Christmas Scene on the porch

For my Christmas display on the porch I lucked out and was able to get an array of different types of pine this year. I was super happy to add different textures to the urns


I always enjoy doing this display for the Christmas season. It not only give the porch a Christmas feel but also a wintry feel that can be left out without looking funny in February.


I also put up a swag around the door. This too had two different types of pine that gave it a real lush look.




New this year is the metal water can I picked up at a local flea market for $5.00 along with this metal planter holder. I also filled them with pine and white branches. They just helped fill out the whole look.




We can forget one last touch a sled. Again I picked this up at the local flea market also for $5.00. I really felt I got such a great bargain on this sled.



Don't you think it just adds such a great little touch.

Now the whole scene is set for the Holidays.



It's awesome you stopped by!!!....Thanks
XOXO

Esther

1 comment:

  1. I like the whole wintery look and I'm completely in love with that sled. Do I dare say it? All you need is the snow to go with it...Brrrrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete