Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

In the spirit of and for Valentine's day I took pictures of all things that brought a smile to my face, gave me a chuckle and exploded my heart with .... of course love.  Take a look



Pictures of flowers I gave myself, displays... Wholefoods had a loves lane and yep I checked out on that lane of course. The Essential heart guide gave me a chuckle so prominently displayed right by the lover's lane check out. A sign Love from the restaurant we had lunch at on Valentine's day, a box of chocolates I received from my Aunt. A card I made everyone for that special day along with 2 heart projects I worked on. For fun a pink feather Boa, you just can't help but have a huge wide smile on your face if you wrap on of those around yourself. You bet I do.  And of course my little man Gus. Hope your Valentine's day was great!!

It's awesome you stopped by!...Thanks!!!
XOXO
Esther 

1 comment: