Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fall is coming

Wow it has been such a long time since I've posted. Spring has come and gone and yep I had tons of pictures to share with you. But they are all on my phone and guess what my new Laptop doesn't have blue tooth. What a bummer! I have to find out how to get those photos from the phone to the laptop. I don't have a smart phone. I think it will be a little tricky but I'm sure there is a way.

 All Summer long I've been working on my art classes. Will have pictures to post soon. And now its the end of summer and we are entering the wonderful time of Fall. I love this time of year. Will actually I love all the seasons. They all have something special to share. But we are talking about Fall with its crisp cool morning, warm days and chilly evenings. The leaves are starting to change color, pumpkins are showing up everywhere and the longing for hot apple cider and stews have hit me. LOL

I will have pictures to show you soon... stay tuned.


Thanks for stopping by.....

XOXO

Esther

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back to blogging! I definitely miss fall in NY, it's just not quite the same in CA, but we do get some colors with the leaves changing. Look forward to seeing pictures and reading more.

    Love,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete