Friday, October 26, 2012

Vacation Part 3


 My finally adventure on my vacation was going to Vermont. I always wanted to go to Vermont and see the fall foliage. I had heard it was beautiful and I was not disappointed. Here are some photos

 
Yes that is a covered bridge but unfortunately not a working one. A friend told me that most of the covered bridges that still exist are not working ones. What a bummer! I was so looking forward to this romantic scene of driving through the bridge just like you see in the movies with the leaves flying into the air. Oh well, I just had to settle for walking through it. So I got it... just a little. 
 
 
The next few pictures are my view as I drove around Vermont.
 


 







I did stop by a really cute town called Brattleboro. There was so many super cute shops. I didn't let myself go inside any of them for 2 reasons. One I didn't want to go spending crazy and the other I wanted to see the foliage. And these shops looked like I could get lost in them for hours. I
had tons of drools just from looking at the window displays.

I do plan to go back I hope really soon. I never got to go to the towns that sell antiques. That I'm sure can be dangerous.

Thanks for stopping by..

XOXO

Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment