Saturday, January 12, 2013

Christmas front porch

 I normally decorate a little more traditional. Here is a picture from last year




I wanted something a little more christmasy for the front porch this year. I decided to go with Christmas ball. First I wanted to do one big ball on top of each each but I couldn't find a ball the size I wanted. I found these from the Christmas tree shop.



I used 3 different sizes on each urn.


 

To add the Christmas balls to the urns and wheel barrow. I glued chop sticks to balls and stuck them into the dirt so they wouldn't blow around. Here is a picture of adding the balls to the wheel barrow.

 
I added fake snow and sparkles as a finishing touch.

 
 

I loved the look of sprinkled snow. It added a really nice touch for the Christmas season.

Thanks for stopping by
XOXO
Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment