Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Snowy Gingerbread Party

For this year's annual Gingerbread House party I decided to go with a Snowy decorating theme. I found these snow covered greenery


I used an vintage watering can to hold the greenery and placed the wintery painting I painted this year.


I used the wreath I created last year. (you can read about it here) along with reindeer. I use snow batting and fake snow around the legs.


In the corner I set up for the house pieces were set up with a couple of trees also with snow batting and fake snow. 



On the trays with that held the house pieces I sprinkled sugar on it for the snow effect.



And hung Christmas lights on the ceiling for a extra touch. I love the way the lights look so much I am considering keeping them up year round.


Here is a look at all the candy laid out ready to decorate houses.


Here is a look at the houses that were created.



Everyone had a great time and went home with a Gingerbread House they created

Thanks for stopping by
XOXO
Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment