Saturday, February 21, 2015

Devling into Connection

So here we are three weeks into my study of Connection. Surprising things have come my way this month.
 First... things about money kept coming my way from blogs to people talking about it. The one thing that I really got into was the "Money love challenge" from Kate Northrup 21 easy to follow steps to make you more aware about your money. Money a love story her book is on my wish list.  One of the several things I did on her challenge was change the direction of my work station in my studio. I love working in there now.

Second was another book drew my attention "Madly in love with me" by Christine Arylo. I am enjoying the book and exercises. And I love how the more love you give to yourself, the more love you can give to other people. And in the context of connection the more I love myself and therefore the more connected I am to myself. The more I know myself and the more I can stand in the space of connection with other people. I can me more solid.

Third I'm also reading the book from my list "Life is a verb" by Patti Digh. Her story telling always make me burst out laughing. She has tons of action steps and journaling suggestions that are thought provoking. I haven't done the journaling but I have done some of the action steps one of my favorites is celebrating the little things. My office mates and I are going to celebrate something once a week. Why wait to only celebrate the big things, life is to short we need to celebrate more. I also just purchased her book "Creative is a verb" I am sure I'm going to love it.

Fourth was a surprise free e-course from Brave Girls club "The thing about Love" She had this awesome project listing the little things you can do to show love and what the outcome is. Here is my project.




 I now have it beside the connection painting. It is a great little reminder of little steps I can do every day to be more connected to myself and others.

Thanks for stopping by
XOXO

Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment