Sunday, June 5, 2011

My favorite Deli

My all time favorite Deli is Dante's Gourmet Deli http://www.dantesitalianspecialties.com/. From the moment you walk in the door you are greeted with delicious smells and a feast for the eyes.


Right from the door you have fresh produce and pasta in all shapes and sizes. His deli cases are filled with with fresh roast veggies, olives and an array of salads.


He also carries over 100 cheeses, an array of prosciutto type hams and sausages. He can also be your butcher, he carries porter house steaks, chicken and veal to name just a few. I got the lamb I cooked for Easter from him. I have also pick up quail, and bunch a different cheeses and breads from him over the past few months.   I am super lucky that he so close to my job. We must eat there at least 3 to 4 times a week. My boss orders a salad nearly every time. And they are never the same. He said it's like a scavenger hunt to see what surprises of tastes and textures you will find. I order a panni nearly everyday and have not gotten the same sandwich yet. And now from time to time the owner Anthony comes up with special panni's creations just for me. They blow my mind every time. So if you are in the area your taste buds and belly, oh hell all your senses will be so happy you stopped in.

It's awesome you stopped by!!.....Thanks
XOXO
E

No comments:

Post a Comment