Monday, June 6, 2011

A quick dinner for Summer

Here is one of my favorite summer meals that you can make so fast you will be able to run back out the door to have some summer fun.

Fresh mozzarella cheese with tomatoes, sausage and crusty bread. You can of course use prosciutto if you like. Another thing I like to do is what I call smorgasbord night. In which I take a spoonful of all my leftovers heat it all up and Heaven for my mouth... LOL It's great cause I can have a bite of everything and enjoy everything once again. It's like having a buffet on a plate.  FUN FUN FUN

It's awesome you stopped by!!....Thanks
XOXO
E

1 comment:

  1. Where's the basil for the mozzerella and tomatoes??? You gotta have the basil,LOL.
    I love these kind of dinners myself. The best part is you don't have to turn on the oven or burners. That sits will with me on a hot Summer night.

    ReplyDelete