Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pheasant Eggs

Spring, lovely spring. The air is warmer, days are longer, flowers start to bloom and the variety of available eggs are abundant. Duck and Pheasant eggs are available at the time of the year. Unlike chicken eggs that are available year round.

Pheasant eggs are smaller than chicken eggs.  But the yolk is extra creamy.

Here is a comparison of all the eggs.

You see the size difference here. Duck eggs being the largest and their yolks are super big, the Chicken and pheasant eggs have a perfect balance of yolk to white. But being a the yolker that I am duck eggs are by far my favorite. LOL. I just love the variety this time of the year gives me. Try one let me know what you think.

It's awesome you stopped by!!...Thanks
XOXO
E

No comments:

Post a Comment