Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Harvest on the Hudson

Harvest on the Hudson http://harvest2000.com/hoh/ is right on the Hudson river located close to the Hastings on the Hudson train station. The building is beautiful with high ceilings and great views of the river. The landscaping is equally as beautiful. I hear there is a path you can walk around in. I haven't actually seen it for myself. I have been twice and the service has been good.

We had delicious zucchini flowers for appetizer. They were battered and served with a very good sauce. I wish there was more of the sauce to go with the flowers.
One of my Aunt's had this veal dish it was served with a salad the dressing was really good.
She said it was amazing. My other Aunt had a salmon dish.
The sauce served with the Salmon was amazing and the fish was do to perfection. I ordered Prime Rib. With Prime Rib depending on the temperature you want will determine the cut you get. The rarer you want the more in middle of you get more well done closer to the end you get. I usually order an end cut. I find the end cuts to be tastier and more flavorful. But this night I was in the mood for a medium rare.
And that is exactly what I got. OMG was this amazing. I am so glad I ordered it. Those of you who know me know my most favorite cut of beef is the NY Strip and Prime Rib is close to my last. But is dish was really really good.


Of course we can't forget dessert. We had a apple crepe and a chocolate lava cake. They both were simple delicious.

I high recommend this restaurant. You will enjoy the atmosphere, views, service and of course the food.

It's awesome you stopped by....Thanks
XOXO
Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment