Saturday, May 7, 2011

A lunch spot

One of my favorite places for lunch is Frankie and Fanucci’s. http://www.fandfpizza.com/
These are their Oven Baked Clams 

Veggie Panni

My favorite item on the menu is the Spicy sausage with onion pizza.
Sometimes the spicy sausage is very spicy but when the sausage has just the right amount of kick this pizza is outstanding. My other favorite is Pear and Gorgonzola Salad.
This is way they serve wine.....very cute.


No wine glass here. And of course I always end my meals with an espresso
Which theirs is always good.
And look at the oven
Truly a wood burning oven.This place has only draw back its it limited menu. Once you been there a few times you have had the complete menu.  I sure hope they expand their menu a bit more. But basically I either order the Spicy pizza or Pear salad.  If you are the area I recommend you try the place.


Thanks for stopping by
XOXO
E

No comments:

Post a Comment