Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Mother's Day Celebration

Happy Mother's Day!!

The family got together to celebrate Mother's day and we all had a wonderful time. Of course we had some really wonderful food. Here is a some pictures of the appetizers and yes it was as yummy as it looks.


Aren't these labels for the cheese just to cute for words. I just loved them. I'll be on the look out for them on my trips to Home Goods
Here is a Sangria I made.

It was so refreshing and not very sweet. And if you think you are looking at basil you're right.... It gave the Sangria a really nice crisp taste. Here is the link to the recipe if you are interested in making it yourself... http://www.marthastewart.com/317946/summer-fruit-sangria
For the main course we had a Veggie Lasagna with Bechamel Sauce

It was just perfectly light and Meatballs
They were super juicy just the way a meatball should be. And this salad
It was suppose to be a Radicchio salad with Goat Cheese but when I went to the supermarket they were all out. So I got a mix of Romaine and Radicchio Here is the link for the recipe I used. http://www.marthastewart.com/312737/radicchio-goat-cheese-and-hazelnut-salad
We had an awesome Strawberries over pound cake for dessert. I was too busy digging in, that I forgot to take pictures. So just believe me when I say, it looked beautiful and tasted as wonderful as it sounds.

Hope everyone enjoyed Mother's Day!!

Thanks for stopping by
XOXO
E

No comments:

Post a Comment