Monday, May 16, 2011

A Splash of Happy

My Living room has been taking a back seat to all that I have doing around the house. This morning I realized I really need to add something to make me happy and smile when I come into this room. I spend lots of time here and it's been making me feel blah without me even knowing it until this morning. So I decided to make a small but huge change. Here is my sofa before
Here is my sofa after
Aren't these pillows just sooo cute!!! The color and design just spoke to me.


I knoooow your asking..... where did I get them......... okaaaaay..... I won't keep you waiting any longer Home Goods! LOL where else. Now I smile every time I enter my living room. Yummmmoo!

It's awesome you stop by......Thanks!
XOXO
E

1 comment:

  1. The pillow design has an aztec feel about them.
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete